The European subvention « Enlarging the basis of the European Social Dialogue : multi-sector actions of training and information for local representatives of workers in the EU, including Central and Eastern Europe” enabled to realize 7 actions of training and exchanges between workers’ representatives, affecting all in all more than 300 workers from close to 20 EU’s countries. These actions occurred :
- 1. In Brussels on the 15th and 16th of March 2013: launching conference with 80 people
- 2. In Zagreb on the 10th and 11th of May 2014: enlargement conference to the Central and Eastern Europe countries with 60 people
- 3. Conference about the involvement of women in the social dialogue in Strasburg on the 20th of November 2013 with 117 workers’ representatives from 10 countries. Contact with 5 Euro-Deputies
- 4. Conference about the social dialogue in the health care sector in Brussels on the 7th and 8th of February 2014, with 200 people. Contact with the Commission (DG Employment and Social Affairs, DG Health…)
- 5. Intermediate conference in Athens on the 14th and 15th of February 2014, with 35 representatives from the organizations interested by the project.
- 6. Conference about the social dialogue in the trade sector in Bilbao on the 12th and 13th of March 2014, with 20 workers’ representatives from several companies of European size.
- 7. Final conference of appraisal in Brussels the 13th and 14th of March 2014 with 40 organizations’ representatives.
The actions’ summary shall be found HERE.
This year, the JSC will be part of the European project "Strengthening the European social dialogue to defend the European social model in the framework of the EU2020 strategy and the economic recovery. Actions of training in new communication technologies and actions of strengthening of workers’ representatives in the sectors less involved " (to be confirmed).